Skip to content
Apr 01 1990

Growth Versus Value Stocks

  • Apr 1, 1990

This month, we are featuring a chart appearing regularly in Jim Floyd’s Quantitative Themes quarterly publication. About 20% of The Leuthold Group’s clients are subscribers to QT, but we thought the other 80% might find this study of interest.


For full access, please enter your credentials.

About The Author